Tess Walters’ life is perfect. She has everything she’s ever wanted all wrapped up in her boyfriend Alec. But Alec has a different plan and one day, he’s gone.
Tess is devastated. She doesn’t remember how to be herself and she doesn’t want to. Her family believes she needs to move on and get over him. It’s easier said than done. Tess doesn’t know where to begin because everywhere she turns, she thinks of Alec. She doesn’t think this heartbreak will ever stop.
Eventually, Tess finds comfort in places she never realized she had. From there she discovers a person she never knew she could be
I love how Michelle always nails the teenage voice without making her characters overly angsty or make stupid mistakes. They seem so real that you feel like you know them.
Gone is a story I think everybody can relate to because I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought my high school sweetheart was THE ONE and ended up believing my life was over when the relationship ended. Luckily she discovers there is much more to life than thr boy who broke her heart and maybe just maybe there is something bigger and better out there for her.
You can find gone:
Kindle/Kindle Unlimited - http://www.amazon.com/Gone-Michelle-Flick-ebook/dp/B00LMJMNUS/ref=la_B00J6MU1IY_1_2_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406916881&sr=1-2
Paperback - http://www.amazon.com/Gone-Michelle-Flick/dp/1499650485/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1406916881&sr=1-2
Like me, Michelle has her own list of book boyfriends and she was nice enough to share her personal collection. :)
Top 5 book boyfriends
1. Dimitri – From the Vampire Academy Series – What is hotter than a built, tall, Russian who can kick ass? Oh one, that loves me, er, I mean Rose Hathaway with all his heart. And one that is self-sacrificing for the greater good. He’s really hot in my head.
2. Luca – from Komal Kant’s With Me series – I’m in love with Luca. I wish he was my high school boyfriend. I have seriously reread the book six times, and when did it come out?
3. Four – from Veronica Roth’s Divergent – OMG – Talk about schmexy. He’s tough, a bad ass, and sweet and gentle to Tris. He’s different and not in the divergent way.
4. Kaiden – from Wendy Higgins’ Sweet Evil series- besides the fact that he and I have the same last name (married name is Rowe) I do believe we are destined. Classic bad boy reformed! I cannot wait for the third installment of this series just to see him again.
5. Henry – from Amiee Cater The Goddess Test series – OK – by now you have it figured out that I love a bad boy with a soft side. Henry is literally Hades and the definition. At one point, I really think he broke my heart in the series. Book 2. Anyone else cry at that part. But I love him.
Michelle can be found in WNY with her family, where she teaches 8th grade English Language Arts. If she's not with her family, she can be found gardening, avoiding her planned workouts, and drinking coffee. You can find her at @mflick729 and https://www.facebook.com/mflick729. She would love to hear from you.